My name is Renata Bukvics, I am an Italian language teacher.
With more than 10 years of experience in language teaching, currently I give private lessons via skype.
I have created this blog for those who want to practice the language with authentic Italian texts while learn about Italian culture, customs, local specialties. At the bottom of the posts an Italian-English vocabulary helps the comprehension of the text and the vocabulary expansion.
Cosa ci vuole per una perfetta domenica mattina?
What do you need for a perfect Sunday morning?
- svegliarsi tardi – wake up late
- restare a letto ancora un po’ – stay in bed a little while longer
- alzarsi senza fretta – wake up leisurely
- preparare un buon caffé – prepare a good coffee
- fare colazione sul balcone – have breakfast at the balcony
- ascoltare il canto degli uccelli – listen the birds singing
- fare progetti per la giornata – make plans for the day
Renata Bukvics Italian language teacher